The Advanced Intrusion Systems Course teaches the practical application of Advanced Burglar Training.
Understand basic electrical theory including OHM’s Law and associated series and parallel circuits.
Select battery to comply with EN50131 standards requirements
Wire the alarm control panel to an assortment of detection and signaling devices
Wire remote keypads to the alarm control panel
Know different zone types and their uses
Programme and setup Hardwired, Wireless and Hybrid systems
Troubleshoot and test a system
Program the essential elements of a system
- Introduction to electrical circuits, current, resistance, insulation, and conduction.
- Ohm’s law. Basic circuit analysis. Fuses and trip Switches. Wiring techniques.
- Practical Application of Electronics
- Batteries:- Testing and choosing battery to comply with standard requirements
- Control Panel: - Standard, Wireless, and Hybrid systems. General operation. Local and remote keypads. Programming techniques and use of engineering event log.
- Zones: - Alarm, Tamper, exit/entry delay, etc.
- Using a Meter
- Speakers Used With Siren Drivers
- System Power
- Practical Power
- Practical Exercises
- Sensor Application
- Small Residential Application
- Small Commercial Application
- Practical Application of Controls
- Local Notification of Controls
- Local Notification and Communications
- SIA Control Panel Standard