How to Apply to Advanced Solutions Technical Institute
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner! All of us in the Office of Admission we look forward to helping you learn more about ASTI and how to apply.
How to Apply
Follow these instructions if you are currently enrolled in high school, or have finished high school but have never completed college units post high school graduation.
- Step 1: Send us an online registration form stating your name, contact information and course interested in. Click HERE to register.
- Step 2: Come in and speak with our Student Consultant or the Student Administrator to be further advised on the selection of the courses.
- Step 3: You must submit in original and photocopies of:
- Two forms of Identification
- Academic Qualifications
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Step 4: A student contract will be done to indicate the process of registration, information on the course, and legalities.
- Step 5: If you are unable to make full payments upfront, a payment plan will be done for the duration of the course.
Don’t Forget to Stay in Touch!
You are not alone in the application process. Our Admissions team is happy to help you along the way. Below are some ways you can reach out and stay in touch.